Friday, January 2, 2009

POTD and Projects

Here is my photo for today. It is my desk. My epicenter of creativity. Sure it is beat up and the paint is peeling, and it is a bit overcrowded, but it is where I do my thing! The ribbon hanging on the wall is my own invention. There are pictures to be scrapped and lists of ideas on my bulletin board, and I also keep a notebook full of ideas for classes, and layouts. One can never have too many ideas! This photo shows where I find my peace. I love creating and it keeps me sane in an unsteady world!



I am also going to share a Fourth of July album I finished making yesterday. As always you can click on it to make it larger!



There will be journaling questions tomorrow, so brace yourself. LOL

Hugs,
Heather

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

That little album is SO cute!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Leah. said...

Can I come sit in your chair? LOL
It looks so comfy.

Julie said...

I spy a Cricut!! LOL

Elizabeth A. said...

Kudos on how need and tidy your room is. Pealing paint, I don't see any, lol! I just see a space so clean it puts my corner to shame.

Rleen said...

WOW! So neat and organized! Beautiful space, I love it! TFS!