Thursday, January 29, 2009

POTD-Silly Girl/Blog Award

I realized I do not have many pictures of Alexis yet in my POTD set, so I had her play around doing gymnastics moves on the floor so she would look natural. I snapped this one and chose it for the photo of the day.



This one came in a close second. She is such a silly girl! I love how these came out. Note the missing tooth. She is very proud of her missing tooth. She donated her tooth fairy money to a playground fund at her school.



I got another blog award! Adriann (http://nnairdas.blogspot.com/) gave me this really sweet award.



I appreciate it girl. I love how you are not afraid to tell it like it is, and the music on your blog always inspires me just as much as you do!

I am passing it along to Liz, Leah, Jill, Angi, Rleen, and Kami. You all inspire me so much!!!

Hugs!
Heather

8 comments:

Agnes said...

Awww both of those photos are great! She looks so alive and perky :-)

Leah. said...

That is THE perfect POTD!!! Love it!

Thanks for the award!

Kami said...

Oh thank you for the award!! And I love those pics of your cute dd, she is a silly girl and love that tooth missing!!!

Rleen said...

What a cute photos, love them!
Heather, thank you so much for the blog award. You are so sweet.

Hugs,
Arlene

Angi said...

I'm not ignoring my awards or the notes you left me on FB - I just have been rather busy or in pain. I'll collect & do the posts soon. You know you're my friend and I appreciate all the luv you toss my way. Some days I think our conversations keep me sane, and nice! Don't know what I'd do without you!

Elizabeth A. said...

She's looks so cute with her missing tooth. She donated her dollar, really? You must be doing something right, I don't know any children that would give up their first tooth fairy dollar.

Nnairda's said...

I can't believe how busy you have been. Thanks for the kind comment! I love your Maw Maw helps pic. It's so intimate without words.

I haven't been keeping up. You've inspired me again!

Adriann

Michelle said...

I didn't see this one, but it was at the bottom..the have you seen these... I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics of Miss Lexie!!! I just LOVE seeing that big smile on her face!! She looks so happy here!!!