Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scrappersaurus BIG Announcement!

I had two classes tonight and they both were a lot of fun. It is so cool to be able to teach what I love to do. Tonight was beginning digital scrapbooking, and it went well. It is always a blast to hang out with a big group of girls.

Now for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Marah Johnson will be at Scrappersaurus on February 27th! She will be doing two mini book workshops, and I have the super sweet sneak previews for you. Shhh! Don't tell.





I got the privilege of seeing both of these tonight, and they are GORGEOUS! Dee and Felix have them on display at the checkout counter, so stop by Scrappersaurus as soon as you get a chance to check them out. Her classes are 40 per book or 75 for both! Spots are limited, so if you are interested, call and reserve your spot as soon as possible at Scrappersaurus. The phone number is 985-624-3338.

You can find out more about Marah Johnson on her blog here http://marah_johnson.typepad.com/

I recently had someone ask me to share my favorite website for baby book inspiration... I have a whole collection of 8x8 sized baby layouts that I did for my son that you can check out here...

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=92738&a=169359&page=1

Scrapbook.com has a gallery search feature that you use. If you go to the gallery and enter the words baby boy or baby girl, tons and TONS of layouts will show up.

If you are looking to make a mini book check out... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/ They have excellent step by step tutorials.

I hope that helped! I hope everyone is having a magnificent weekend!

Hugs,
Heather

5 comments:

Agnes said...

As you know, I don't know the first thing about scrap booking... but I'm an admirer for sure!

Rleen said...

WOW! Heather, gorgeous albums! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing!

Leah. said...

Yeah girl!!!! Very exciting! That is a gorgeous album!

Jane said...

Alright!!!! very pretty albumn!!!

I left you a little something on my blog...come check it out!

Angi said...

I like the 2nd album but the drive to the store is just too far for me - especially for just a class. I guess from now on I'll just do my shopping online - though I think I am adequately stocked for a very LONG time!