Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Sunrise

While preparing for my advanced digital scrapbooking class this Saturday, I made some sample papers, and thought I would give them away on my blog since it has been SO long since I made a digital freebie. I hope you enjoy them! Here is the preview.



You can download it here. You may have to copy and paste because blogger is acting up!

http://www.4shared.com/file/88373577/401f1778/MMD_Sunrise.html

I will be back tomorrow with the POTD photos that I am behind on. I have been taking them, I just have not had time to get them posted yet!

Hugs!
Heather

9 comments:

agnes said...

Oh how nice!

How is Lady?

jacqueline said...

wow! thanks! this is great! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Leah. said...

Whoooo Hooooo!!!!! Now I need a photo of a girl so I can use this pink!!!

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies said...

thanks for sharing! :)

Life Psalm; Pixel Punkin said...

Really bright and wonderful! Thanks for all your hard work and generosity.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?