Monday, February 16, 2009

Kiss A Crab-Catch Light Experiment

Here is my POTD from yesterday. Ronnie ran to the store, and came home with fresh boiled crabs. No one else was willing to put in the time to shell them, so I did. Jordan was fascinated with the crab, which surprised me because sensory-wise she is usually quite sensitive to creepy crawlie things. Here she is kissing her crab, she kept saying "I want to kiss it again!" It was really funny, so of course I had to run and grab my camera.



Here is the POTD for today! I was experimenting with catching light in Alexis' eyes. I like how this one turned out. She is not sad, just not grinning like a silly girl. I asked her to tell me about her day and just snapped away while she was talking. This is what I got. She was excited to watch me edit it with photoshop and take away her scratch on her nose. She had to check in the mirror to see if her real scratch had disappeared. If only it really worked that way! I would be photoshopping the goodness out of myself. LOL No more wrinkles here!



I am hoping to get back to posting questions soon, but things are nuts here as usual, so hopefully tomorrow. I have a ton of prep work for a class on Saturday. I am not going to be around as much!

Hugs,
Heather

8 comments:

Agnes said...

LOL (photoshop) :-)))

I love your POTD -- it's beautiful!!!

Mandy said...

HI fellow guest designer from scrapperie stoppin to say HI! I love your blog. Glad your dog is ding better! My 3 year old love the fed the fish thing on your side bar too cool.We are following your blog now you do great work and the fish feeding is a bonus for dd lol.

jacqueline said...

(photoshop) then i'd edit my nasty pimples out. :)

nice pics you have there... that crab looks delicious! :)

Kami said...

Your girls are so cute!! And love that crab-kissing one. LOL!!

Elizabeth A. said...

Wow Brandon's brithday is here again! :D Time speeds by so fast!

Leah. said...

Oh such cute photos!!!!!!

TheresaK said...

gorgeous photos!!!

Rleen said...

Awesome photos! wow! crabby is second my fave seafood hmm... yummyyy!!!!