Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo and Layout Sharing

I have been a bit under the weather for the past couple of days. I missed posting yesterday's photo. It is of Lady and Brandon playing outside together. I have been making a conscious effort to take more photos of Lady just in case. I really liked this one. It was late in the afternoon, so the shadows are harsh. It is just too cold in the mornings to let them play outside when the lighting is good.



All three kids are home today, and for the rest of the week. They have an entire week off for Mardi Gras holidays which I find a bit ridiculous personally. I can understand Monday and Tuesday, because traffic is impossible otherwise. In another month they have a week off for Easter. I do not remember having that much time off of school growing up. Maybe I am just jealous? LOL Here they are after breakfast choosing a book to read off of their bookshelf in the living room. I really encourage them to read as much as they want to. When I saw the three of them together, and the light pouring through the window, I rushed to grab my camera.



It has been a while since I shared layouts, so I am going to post a few. The reason why I have not been posting them is because the mouse that I had that attached to my laptop was not working correctly, and I can not stand using the little touch pad on the laptop to copy and paste the links. LOL As always you can click on the layouts to make them open in a new window!

I have been scrapping up a storm to complete the challenges at Scrapperie. Here is one I did a week ago.


I did this one last night of Jordan. I just loved the Secret of the Sea collaboration kit. It was perfect for scrapping this goofy photo of Jojo.


Another one I did for a Scrapperie challenge. The photo is one out of a session I did with Brandon when he was about a month old.


Yet another Scrapperie challenge. Seriously, if you scrapbook and you have not checked out the website, I highly recommend that you do! They have the most inspirational challenges.


And last but not least, another Scrapperie challenge, where I had to lift a layout done by someone else. (If you want to see the original layout, the link is there under the description when you click on the photo.)


I have no doubt that you all have noticed it has been a while since I posted questions. I only ever noticed one person playing along, and I am wondering if I stopped doing it, would you miss it? I am planning on emailing the person who was participating all of the questions.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

Agnes said...

I hope you're feeling better, Heather.

I love these photos. I love the long shadows (my favorite part of the day) and the tone of the first photo.

And the 2nd one is so beautiful, the light, the kids, everything is just perfect.

An entire week off, wow, they must be loving it!

jacqueline said...

lovely layouts you have there. i've always wanted to make a scrapbook for the thousands of pictures husband and i have together, i just can't find the time to. :( very poor time management skills i have :(

someday, somehow.. maybe. :)

Michelle said...

I know what you mean by some have all the luck. We have a few friends like that. I hope you are feeling better. Love the LO's and left comments at sb.com. I hope the kids have fun during their week off for Mardi Gras. Believe it or not, the schools up here have Mardi Gras parties. My daughter had to make a mask last night for her party today. Your RAK is on it's way, so if you don't have it by next week, let me know! :)

Leah. said...

Why do I keep thinking Mardi Gras is in March? I could have sworn all those crazy folks headed down for spring break, I guess I was wrong!!!

I love the questions!!!! Could you just ask them to me!! LOL!

Your layouts rock as always.

Love the way Brandon is looking at Lady. I think the light is pretty darn good. Want to see bad light? Come up here!!!!!

I love the light shining in the window on Jordan I think it was. That's awesome. Makes me jealous a bit. I don't have nice lighting like that in my house at all!!!!!

Elizabeth A. said...

I liked the questions. :D I love that photo of of your children looking at the bookshelf, it's beautiful. While we have a great book shelf here, the inside light not so good. Awnings make the light not "stream" at all.

Rleen said...

Beautiful pages Heather! I love them all and your photos are awesome! TFS!

Amanda Sevall said...

Gorgeous pics Heather! Can't wait to see what ya do with them :)