Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Photo Tagged

I've been tagged. Photo tagged.

This is how it works: go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. Tag 6 other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

This is mine:



This is Jordan in her Christmas performance last year. I actually am glad this was the photo that came up because it always makes me giggle to see them all with their little hands pushed out like that. They sang Frosty the Snowman, and this is at the exact moment where they sang... "Til he heard him holler STOP!" Hehe Fun stuff!

Tagging: Liz, Kami, Angi, Rleen, Jill, and Kristina!

Hugs!
Heather

4 comments:

agnes said...

I love it :-))))))

jacqueline said...

hi Heather. this was a fun picture and a fun tag too! i'd like to seek permission if i can use your tag to post it on my blog? thanks! :)

Elizabeth A. said...

haha! I'm not so organized to have 6 photo file folders! Don't worry I'll still post photo #6. :D

Leah. said...

I remember this photo! She was so cute in her concert!