Thursday, February 5, 2009

POTD 2-5-09 and The Little Helper

My POTD today is the front page in the book that Becky Fleck sent me because I helped her test those templates. I thought that it would be neat to share because she autographed it for me. Thanks again Becky!



Jordan is still home sick today, but she is starting to get some of her energy back. This morning she insisted on helping unload the silverware from the dishwasher. She kept looking back at me and asking if she was my little helper. Of course I had to grab the camera and take a few photos! She is a very efficient little helper.



The next photo is for the Photo Challenge Forum. The topic this week was "Dinner". These are my super bright and super cute shatterproof cups that we use all of the time. I love them. Not just because they are shatterproof, but because they are so fun and funky as well. They even have frosty retro prints on the outside if you look carefully. =0)



I have been working on challenge pages for the Fantastic February contest at Scrapperie. Here are a few of the things I have made so far. My favorite is the Valentines card I made for Ronnie. As always you can click on them to make them bigger.







If you would like to participate in the Fantastic February challenges you can follow the link below. All of the girls over there are super sweet, and very talented. I would love to see you there.

http://scrapperie.com/forums/index.php?showforum=283

I have added a few new things to my blog. On the right hand side there is now a link to my scrapbook resume, and a cute little blinkie I got for being a guest designer at Scrapperie!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Heather

6 comments:

agnes said...

I love looking at your work, Heather. Jordan is welcome in my kitchen any time, by the way :-)))
(So glad she's feeling better!)

Kami said...

So sorry to hear that Jordan is so sick!! I have had my hands full this week too with sick kids. It seems when one gets something, they all get it!! Here's hoping that you guys have a fun weekend!!

Elizabeth A. said...

She is a cute helper! Glad to hear she was feeling better enough to want to help her mom. :D

Leah. said...

Wow, so cool!! Congrats again. Now I have to head over to Anobii and add it to my wishlist!!!

LOVE the photo of the cups!!!!
Don't you love it when they help around the house. It doesn't happen often here! LOL!

Glad she is feeling better :)

jacqueline said...

she's a sweetheart.. :) i hope she feels really better now.

nice artworks you got there... :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I just LOVE that picture of the cups. The colors are so happy!!!

And your creations are great!!