Sunday, February 8, 2009

POTD 2-7-09 and 2-8-09

Sorry I have been so insanely busy girls! I am dropping off my photos of the day, and then running to take a shower and go to bed. It has been a most exhausting (but fun) weekend. On Saturday I taught two classes at Scrappersaurus and we had a wonderful time. I taught a "Healing from the Hurricanes" workshop, and a Tim Holtz Distress layout class. I did not get home until after six o'clock. I hurried up and fed the kids, then cleaned up the house a bit. At the last minute I remembered I needed a POTD and I tried snapping some photos of the moon, but they did not come out right. So I took a photo of my lovely green computer, and matching mouse. It is one of my favorite things in the world. The computer and the fact that it has wireless internet!!! Did I mention that green is my favorite color?



Today I finished catching up on laundry, and washing two loads of dishes. I chased the kids around all day, and caught up on a few things online. I still had a bunch of email to go through, but I decided that it was warm enough to take the kids outside. So instead of being responsible, we went out to play! I got some really funny photos of Brandon. He figured out how to climb up the slide and go down. I sat down a few feet away from the bottom of the slide and just snapped away! This is my favorite one, so I chose it for the photo of the day.



This one runs a close second, and just makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.



I hope to have more time to post questions and layouts soon.

Hugs,
Heather

3 comments:

Agnes said...

very cool! yes wireless internet is the best!

Leah. said...

I am soooo insanely jealous that Brandon is wearing shorts!!!!!

CUTE PHOTOS!!!!!

Elizabeth A. said...

Happily busy is better than unhappy anything. Sounds like your class went great, and your time outside well enjoyed.