Sunday, February 1, 2009

POTD 2/1/09 Grey Skies and Happy News!

First off, I have my POTD today. I combined the POTD with the Photo Challenge which was to take a photo of air, fire, or water. I chose to take a photo of air. Around four o' clock today I saw the sun peeping through the clouds on a very gloomy day, and I hurried to get my camera to catch it. It was good to see the sun after such an icky day, even if it was only for a minute!



Now I get to announce some pretty awesome news! I was chosen to be a guest designer over at Scrapperie.com! It is an awesome monthly kit club and I am so grateful to Sandi for choosing me. I know I will have a blast scrapping with her kit! She has a type of kit called the Pièce de Résistance that is AWESOME and comes with every possible thing you can think of!

You can see my name in the list here... http://scrapperie.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10509

You can check out her fabulous kits on sale here (She even has vintage papers which I think is so neat!)... http://scrapperie.com/boutique/

During the month of February Sandi is running a contest called Fantastic February with all types of challenges and totally awesome prizes! You can check that out at this link...

http://scrapperie.com/forums/index.php?showforum=283

You definitely will not want to miss all of the fun things she has going on over there! So stop by and sign up to participate, and tell them I sent you! =0)

I've been busy and I also have a layout and an altered frame to share today! As always you can click on the images so they will pop up larger in a new window.





Thanks for stopping by! I will have journaling questions up again tomorrow!
Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations Heather :-)))

The photo is beautiful. We've been having similar weather here in Florida. It's beautiful really.

Leah. said...

I love your POTD!!!!

Congrats again on your scrapping success! You totally rock!

TheresaK said...

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth A. said...

Kudos on your great job! See! Everyone notices how great you are. :D