Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So cool!

A good friend of mine Leah, has decided to start designing digital scrapbooking supplies. I was so excited when I heard, because she has such an eye for design and beauty in her layouts that I knew her products would be fabulous! I was very impressed when I got my hands on her paper pack called Shades of Grey. It has beautiful textures and subtle patterns. It was very easy to scrap with! Here is the layout I made with it.



See what I mean? The paper is gorgeous! It is available for sale at Digi Top 3 at this link... http://www.digitop3.com/scrapbook-shop/product_info.php?products_id=149
As usual you will have to copy and paste the link because Blogger just does not like me today! LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs!
Heather

5 comments:

Leah. said...

You are too kind!!!
Thank you for doing the layout!

agnes said...

It's beautiful.

Agnes

jacqueline said...

it is wonderful! i like the color scheme... :)

Kami said...

Aaah the rice! A fun one to clean up, I am all too familiar with that one! LOL!! So cute he is!!

Amanda Sevall said...

That is gorgeous!! :)