Friday, February 13, 2009

Spare A Prayer

The reason I have been missing...



I have not been around because my dog Lady Belle Buttercup has been sick. She has had a hernia ever since she was spayed years ago. It was a small hernia and she has had it forever. All of the sudden yesterday she developed a huge swelling there. It looked and felt like a golf ball under her skin. I took her to the vet today, and they are doing surgery on her as I type this. (I am trying to distract myself, I am going nuts worrying.) They said that it is either her intestines pushed through the hernia, or she has a tumor that has pushed through. She already has arthritis, allergies, and epilepsy. I'm not sure how much the poor dear can take. I am all cried out now so I am just praying, and I would appreciate any prayers for her!

Thank you,
I will post an update as soon as I know anything.
Heather

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Oh Heather, I hope she's going to be OK. Please do keep us posted.

MindyRadio said...

Heather, I will be praying for you and Lady!

Elizabeth A. said...

Even though I know she is home now, I'm still sending happy thoughts and prayers to you as Lady recovers.

Leah. said...

I wondered where you were. Just thought you were busy. Of course I will say prayers for you!