Tuesday, March 10, 2009

POTD Laundry Loathe, and Scrappersaurus Humanus

Yesterday's POTD was the huge pile of laundry on my couch. I loathe doing laundry, and since there are five of us here. It is practically never ending. The piles you see are from just two days. I do laundry every other day or I am completely overwhelmed. I need a laundress to help around here. A maid would be nice too! LOL



Today's photo is me poking a bit of fun at myself. One of the challenges over at Scrapbook.com is to scrap your "Natural Habitat". Of course I had to take a photo of me sitting at the scrapbook table in my jammies with my hair sticking up all different directions. I am planning to do the scrapbook page with the title Scrappersaurus Humanus. Which would be my title if I were a dinosaur. I know, I am strange. LOL



In other news, not much has been going on around here. Alexis got grounded this morning from going to gymnastics since she misbehaved so badly this morning. I finished reading another Torey Hayden book. She is a special education teacher, and I really enjoy reading about her teaching methods. I am working on cooking chicken spaghetti for dinner. Jordan is industriously coloring in her coloring book and ripping the pages out. Brandon is helping her by stealing the colors and coloring on the walls. Thank God for the Mr. Clean magic eraser.

Speaking of scrapbooking and coloring, I did get two scrapbook pages done today. Here they are! As always you can click on them to make them bigger and read the journaling.





Signing off for now! Duty calls. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

Rleen said...

Heather, thank you so much for the sweet comment in my WOJ card. I don't think I can win the challenge lol, my card is not good compare to those pro card maker/stamper. But yes, I wish I'll win just one.

WOW! speaking of laundry lol mind is bigger file imagine 6 people lol.

Your photos are always fantastic. And I really love your pages. You inspire me to make some layout, yes it's been a while since I did a page.

Hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Arlene

agnes said...

LOL Scrappersaurus Humanus -- Heather you're so funny!!!

jacqueline said...

your scrapbook pages are really very nice. :)

can i send my pictures over and do the pages for me? LOL

i'd like to see that scene of Jordan and Brandon coloring. :) both must've had a great time. LOL

Amelia said...

yeah right Heather thanks to Mr. Cleaner eraser so the walls are still neat and clean :) I have similar situation for my two kids especially the little girl....she has the habit of writing on the wall...arrrggghh!!!!

scarp booking are so nice you really doing it great!!!

Leah. said...

Ahh the dreaded laundry! I know how you feel!

Loving your scrap pages!!!

Elizabeth said...

Laundry is not my friend, and it doesn't help that I need a new basket or two.

Mandy said...

Hi Heather!! Love your layouts!! I too am one who hates laundry its a never ending job around here. Love the photos you are doing awesome with 365!Have a great day!