Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wow... just WOW!

Today I got the link to see the rest of Jordan's photos from her Little Hero's Photography shoot. Completely amazing! Just beyond words!!! I am going to share a few of them here, and then share the link.

Remember her dressed up as a fairy? Here is another one! I just love the expression on her face. I can't believe it! I think this one is even more gorgeous than the last one I posted. Just wonderful!



And remember how excited I was about the Punk Princess costume? Here is why!



Here is another... Is that not the cutest costume you have ever seen?!



And this last one is my absolute favorite. I mean it takes my breath away, and shows me how much she has grown up. She will always be my little girl. The expression on her face just melts my heart. She is such a little beauty!



I want to say thank you again to Heather Munsterman. She has given our family a wonderful gift with these photos. It is so hard to get Jordan to sit for photos and the patience she showed, and her creativity truly made the session amazing, and as you can tell... her photography is beautiful, and it truly captured Jordan's spirit. If you would like to see all of the photos from her session you can go to this link.

http://albums.photoonweb.com/ouatphotography/Jordan/

If you would like to see Heather's other photography or set up a session with her, you can go to her website at...

HeatherMunsterman.com

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and sharing my joy in these photos!

Hugs,
Heather

12 comments:

Nichole said...

HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must be over the moon!! I am soo jealous!
she looks absolutely gorgeous, there are so many to drool over, but my most favorite??
photo number 29. I counted fro mthe beginning! I just love that one!!! love it!!!!!!!!!
tha punk costume is so freakin cute!! would make a great halloween costume!!!! I thought the gloves were a nice touch.
doesn't it give you a little window into what she will look like as a teen, sitting on pillows in crazy clothes, talking on the phone???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovely! she did an inredible job!! I sooooo wish I could have her do my childrens..............
thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed looking at those photos!!

Elizabeth said...

The photos are wonderful. I'm glad that once, even if it's just once it didn't have to be so hard..

Agnes said...

Heather, she is so very beautiful. (And not just in these photos, but also in the less "glam" ones.)
The last one is my favorite too, I love that she looks so "determined" and self-confident.
And the one with the telephone -- wow!
The artist really captured the beauty that is Jordan.

Rleen said...

WOW! OK first she's so beautiful and looks like an angel.
She's a great model, I LOVE all her photos. Oh Heather, I know you really proud of her. She did an amazing job!

Thank you for the lovely comment you left in my latest creations. I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Arlene

Amelia said...

she's so lovely in all of the photos!!!! good job Heather! ;)

Mandy said...

Those photos are gorgeous!! Miss J is absolutely beautiful!!

Heather Munsterman said...

Okay soo I am so teary eyed I can barely reply... lol! Thank you soo very much! Thanks all of you for your wonderful compliments! Jordan was such a blessing to have in the studio! She was a ton of fun! Thank you Heather for sharing her with me for the day and I hope that the portraits of her can be treasured for a lifetime! It was a true blessing to me to know her! I cannot wait to finally update my website so I can add her to it... She makes me smile when I see her lil' expressions.. . She is truly a fabulous, wonderful, beautiful little girl!
Thanks again!
Heather Munsterman
http://www.heathermunsterman.com

jacqueline said...

i am so excited to see the rest of Jordan's pictures. and she is just lovelier the more i stare at the pictures...

a true treasure for the family... :)

MaRLeNeF said...

Wow she's adorable and the pictures look great!!!!

MindyRadio said...

Oh My Word....those are amazing!!!! She look so gown up. I seriously CAN NOT wait to see those on a LO!

Leah. said...

She is gorgeous!!!!
I'm loving them all. You should be so proud!

Jane said...

These photos of Jordan are absolutely gorgeous!!! she is so a pretty little thing!!