Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chef-Boy-R-U-Cute/Questions Session 18

You know how they have people who go around and share religion door to door? This evening while washing the dishes I was completely rocking out to Bon Jovi. I had the radio blaring, and was singing along loudly and dancing around. (It makes the dishes go faster!) Alexis told me the doorbell rang, and I went to peek out. It was an older guy with a Bible. I ran to grab the dog who was barking her head off. As I passed the kid's room in the hall way I noticed Brandon waving at them through the window, and hollering at them like he was trapped. "Go bye bye!" LOL Jordan came in the living room half dressed from her bath to see who was there. Over the cacophony of the kids chattering and the dog barking, the poor guy tried to explain what church he was from and he invited us to the church. I am sure with all of the chaos we had going on here was pretty sure we needed God in our lives! LOL Insane? No. Just another evening in my life.

Ever since Jordan went to her field trip at Kid's Chef Academy she has been fascinated with cooking. She asked me this evening if she could help me cook. I put her up on the counter top because she can not stand on a chair sturdily, and I handed her piles of ingredients to make home made spaghetti sauce. She loved it, and of course I could not pass up taking some photos. I just love how her little foot is hanging off of the cabinet. Here is today's photo of the day...



It has been a while since I shared scrapbook pages, so here are a few! As always you can click on them to make them bigger and read details, and a supply list.











Journaling Questions Session 18

Question One: In honor of April Fools Day being yesterday, what is the funniest prank you have ever pulled on any one?

It is terrible to admit, but my room mate in college and I used Saran wrap to cover the boy's toilets across the hall. Later that evening there was a WHOLE lot of yelling, and there were some really ticked off guys. They never found out it was us. So there!

Question Two: What is your favorite song right this minute? (I ask because I love discovering new music!) Feel free to list more than one...

My favorite song right now is "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson, closely followed by Carrie Underwood's remake of "I Told You So". Funny that I have listed two former American Idols, and I am not even watching it this year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey there funny lady! I love the pic of Jordan!! Too sweet! How is she feeling? Pranks... I have pulled a few on Greg. I *LOVE* messing with him! :) He is great for pulling them on the guys at work, like taking that little roll of shrink wrap and wrapping donuts to wiper blades or side mirrors. As for music, I listen to all kinds. But, I seriously can't remember (or don't know) how sings or I will forget the name of the song! :) Love Carrie, BTW!

Amelia said...

kids really love to cook and it's interested to do so...cute lil' Jordan...

favourite song for now...Kiss from a Rose by Seal though it's an old song back in '90's love the melody and lyrics as well as T-Shirt of Shontelle...

Agnes said...

Oh that's funny!
What a great photo --- she is soooo cute :-)))
I am totally hooked on A/Idol this year, LOL
Have a great day Heather :-)

Angi said...

You're way nicer than I am. I would not have said nice things if some bible thumper came knocking on my door. I hate those people that go around preaching - it's like dude, don't force your religion on me. I once had Jehovia's Witnesses that came every Sunday. I got tired of it so one day I told them I worshipped the devil. They grabbed their kids and never came back. Mean, yea maybe. But they were invading my privacy. If I want a sermon I'd go to church!
Your pages look great. I see you've been busy as always! I wanted to get some time in this week but I can't even accomplish the tasks that need to be done as it is, tho I did start a card....didn't finish it tho, LOL. There's just not enough time in a day. I'm freaking out about all the chores that need to be done before surgery. I hope the hubby can handle it!

Jill Sarginson said...

That picture of Jordan is way too cute. As always, love the layouts especially the monster one - you inspired me to get that pp!! :)

Leah. said...

Ahhh, I'm laughing my butt off because it sounds like an evening in our house too!!!!!

Love your scrapbook pages!!! Did I miss the Pinks one? Hmmmmm

No pranks have I pulled on April Fool's. I guess I just figured no one would fall for it.

Favourite songs?
You know I like the oldies.
Our Lady Peace.
Michael Jackson
and the Circus remix by Britney Spears just to name a few.

Elizabeth said...

Great layouts! I've been so neglectful of my own photos lately.

Maybe if I turn the music up really loud I too will find that I don't hate the dishes in the evening...