Thursday, April 23, 2009

Digital Template Freebie for Colleen

I got a sweet email the other day from a lady looking to buy my digital designs. I have not been selling my digital designs in any stores. I have still been giving freebies away periodically. I got kind of burnt out after a lot of things happened in the digital business. (Not going to go into all of that!) Since I did not have the exact template she was looking for, I re-created it for her as closely as possible. I hope this works for you Colleen. I thought maybe someone else could use it too. I only ask that you respect my TOU! Thanks.



You can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/101398962/9c5c7af2/MMD_Template_for_Colleen.html

Happy Scrapping!
Hugs,
Heather

9 comments:

jacqueline said...

it is nice and sweet of you to always share a piece of your work. :)

i guess that's why you accomplish a lot. :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

JillSF said...

Thank you for sharing this freebie. I am so glad you made it and shared it.

Leah. said...

You are pretty awesome Heather!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

TheresaK said...

awww. that was so sweet of you!!!!
what a great friend you are!

Elizabeth said...

Aren't you just the sweetest thing! You know that's why everyone adores you!

Karen B said...

Thanks for the great template, Heather!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).