Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I had to go over to my friend's house because the school neglected to tell her that her son was getting out of school early. They put him on the bus, and she was not at the bus stop to meet them. She baby sits other kids during the day, and could not fit them all in the car, so I went over there to watch the other kids while she went to get her son. I felt so bad for her. She was so upset, and so was her son. She handled it a lot better than I would have. I would have thrown a fit at the school over them being irresponsible and not letting her know, but that is just me!!! Here is the photo I took while I was over there. Her house is so fabulous! She has a room that looks just like a day care. Brandon loves going over there to play with the other kids and the piles of toys.



Today is my birthday! This morning Ronnie went and bought doughnuts and hot chocolate so I would not have to cook. He watched the kids all day long so I could have some peace and quiet to scrapbook. I got three layouts and one card done! I also got my birthday gift from Ronnie. A year's subscription to the Mosh Posh kit club. I am so thrilled! I have been eying that kit club forever. He could not have picked a better present. Here is a photo of my piece of strawberry shortcake. I am relatively simple. Some whipped cream and strawberries, and I am a happy chickie! A pretty yummy photo of the day if you ask me.



Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a very happy Easter everyone! I am sure I will be back after Sunday with a ton of photos to share.

Hugs,
Heather

11 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Agnes said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!!
The strawberry short cake looks soooooo good :-))))))))

Rleen said...

Aloha Heather,Sorry I'm late to greet you. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hey how young are you? I hope you enjoyed your big day. I love your piece of cake looks so yummmyyyy!!!! it makes me hungry lol.... I LOVE strawberries :)
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!
HUgs,
Arlene

Michelle said...

It was so cool that Ronnie took the day off so you could have the day to yourself. That in itself, is a great gift! I am glad your MP kit arrived! You will have so much lifting from Estee!! (hee!hee!) I am glad you had a wonderful birthday! I wish many, many more!!

Michelle said...

Forgot to add... I am so jealous that it is so warm down there!! The snow may be gone, but it will be long time before we can wear shorts up here!!

jacqueline said...

happy birthday Heather! :) keep inspiring us! :)

Leah. said...

Oh man that strawberry shortcake looks yummy!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday again.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late the past couple of days have been insane. Here's the dig, you can miss mine too okay?

Being the last bday before a big one we'll just stay this age forever!

Glad you had a great day the strawberries look so yummy!

Angi said...

Happy Birthday & Happy Easter!

Mandy said...

Hey Girl I hope you had a wonderful day! Sorry I didn't post on here I felt like such a bonehead after the ecard didnt go through glad I emailed you that night I didn't want you to think i forgot your Bday cause i didn't. WOOHOO a Mosh Posh sub that is awesome! Can't wait to see your creations with the kits.

MaRLeNeF said...

Happy Birthday, that strawberry shortcake looks yummy :)