Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Camera Is Home!

Okay that is totally terrible! I should say my husband and kid are home, but I am so relieved to have my camera back in one piece that you will have to forgive me! Ronnie and Alexis has a blast at the NASCAR race, and thankfully they were not hurt when that big wreck happened on Sunday and debris flew into the audience. One woman even had her jaw broken. My prayers go to her and her family as she recovers! Ronnie and Alexis were sitting in the same section she was for the Saturday race. I am now officially convinced that NASCAR is more dangerous than I had previously believed.

Ronnie took lots of photos. Here is an awesome photo he took of the cars coming around the track toward them during the Busch race on Saturday. Pretty neat huh? This photo was edited with the Coffee Shop Vivid action because it was a bit dull SOOC.



He also took this one on Saturday, and I have to say I really love the angles and composition of this one. SOOC with no edits. The boy may have potential! LOL



Here is the photo of Miss Alexis. She posed in front of every car, and tires, and pit boxes, and... well you get the picture. Thank goodness she does not mind having her photo done. Daddy has a bit of the paparazzi in him as well. LOL He gets it from me I think. This is one of my favorite photos of her taken on Sunday when they got to go down on the track and into the pits with their pit passes.



Last night I caught another sneaky photo of Ronnie while he was folding clothes. I really missed him. It was hard doing everything by myself. You do not realize how much they help until they are not there. I think I will keep him around for a while. He folds laundry! LOL I may complain less... for a day or two. Hehe



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Hugs,
Heather

6 comments:

jacqueline said...

that was so cool at the race! :) i haven't watched one yet... my time will come, i hope. :)

welcome back Ronnie and Alexis! :)

Mandy said...

OH he took some cool photos! Glad they had fun!

Leah. said...

Glad they had a great time!!!! I love all the photos. You should keep him for sure. Laundry folder is an awesome asset! LOL

Amelia said...

good that nothing bad happened with your family at the race.

nice shots and it's nice also having some help at the chores...good that you have a helping husband :)) shared chores!

Elizabeth said...

Nice job on the photos. They had pit passes too? I'm surprised the two of them aren't still asleep from all the excitement.

Michelle said...

How did I miss this one? I love the pics that Ronnie took. He is becoming quite the shutter bug!! Greg will actually throw a load in the washer. He isn't so good about folding them.. have to watch out for him cuz he will throw from the dryer in the basket, unfolded mind you.