Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photo of the day sharing...

The first photo just cracks me up. It is so typically Brandon. I find cars everywhere in my home. In my dresser drawers, in the washer machine, in pockets... You name it, and there is probably a car there. On this day I opened my silverware drawer to begin putting up silverware, and saw a van rolling around in it. Proof that I finally have my little boy, and every time I see it I just smile. (I left it in the drawer. I would hate for him to do back and look for it only to find it gone!)



The kids are out of school this week for Easter/Spring break. It has been a lot more relaxed around here. I am not rushing around trying to get them ready for school in the mornings. Even though having all three of them home is hectic, I have really been enjoying the time with them. I just wish Jordan and Brandon would quit fighting so much! This photo was taken yesterday evening. (Don't you think the lighting is fabulous? I am proud to say this one is SOOC with no editing.) I was sitting on the carport watching the kids play in the sand box, and I noticed Brandon sticking his tongue out while he was concentrating really hard. I do the same thing even now. Ronnie is always telling me to put my tongue back in when I am scrapbooking. LOL It tickled me so I took a photo of him.



We spent the majority of the day over at my sister-in-law's house today. Since she is a teacher, she is off of work too. We went over there to eat lunch and hang out. We ended up going to a plant nursery to check out plants, and we were surprised to find out that they had a deer, turkeys, and ducks. The biggest hit with the kids was the koi pond where they had a ton of fish that swam right up to you. It was so cool! The kids were fascinated, so I grabbed my camera and snapped this.



I hope everyone is having a good week. I am having a hard time staying caught up with everything with the little ones home. I know I am due to post questions and layouts again, but we have been having too much fun. LOL Hopefully next week!

Thanks for stopping by! I have got to go cook dinner.

Hugs,
Heather

13 comments:

Agnes said...

That first photo is priceless LOL!!! I totally agree, the lighting (2nd photo) is perfect! the whole picture is perfect.

Enjoy Spring break, Heather :-)

Leesa said...

LOL- I have to say that I absolutely love the first picture, I can seriously relate to it! That 2nd picture is totally adorable, too. It's super cute that you do the same thing!

Amelia said...

kids are good in keeping there toys...so as to my kids I sometimes find some small toys inside the silverware drawer and cabinets....

that was cool I love Koi's...

Leah. said...

Ahhh the hot wheels. They ARE everywhere!!! In the bath, toybox and most importantly on the floor where I regularly trip over them and "almost kill myself" on the stinking things.

LOVE that gorgeous photo! We are thinking about getting one of those mammoth playsets. I just have to make peace with parting with the money first. But it will be so much better than chasing Joseph around the yard :)

Enjoy your time off. We just finished our 4 day weekend and they are back to school this week, which means catching up time!

Mandy said...

Enjoy the time off. WE are back to school this week it's kinda crazy getting back into the regular routie again after being off.
The photos are awesome!

Michelle said...

Love the truck in the silverware drawer! I think a typical boy. Ben does the same thing, with all kinds of things.. his little socks were in the drawer in my bathroom! Greg is the one who always sticks out his tongue when he's concentrating. Laura used to do that, too. Love the pic at the koi pond! And jealous of your Rainbow playset!! Britty would kill for one of those. I will have to send you a pic of the monstrocity across the street. Ben loves to play on that one! Enjoy the rest of the week with the kids!

Angi said...

that's a pretty cool nursery to have all that! i'm still lounging around the house since I'm still healing. I haven't drove yet and I'm really in no hurry to either. Honestly I can't wait till next week cause my daughter has been driving me bananas asking to play outside every hour. I'd let her but all the neighborhood kids are gone. She has one friend to play with but her parents are working at home this week, so I don't want her bothering them kwim?
there is so much I should be doing but I'm really loving being lazy!

Elizabeth said...

That car looks like it belongs there! Are you certain it's not "his drawer" and you just borrow it from mealtime to mealtime?

Agnes said...

My comments won't post. I wonder if it's my internet...

I just love that first picture, it makes me laugh. Kids are just so cute.

Heather said...

Agnes! That's so weird because I saw the original comment you made and clicked okay to post it, and it never showed up! Thanks for trying again girl! =0)

Summer said...

Love the second pic.it's so cool to see kids playing,and enjoying the days with their parents..And see them smiling doing a lot of things for the day.;D Thanks for sharing those gorgeous pics.=)

Kisses..;D

Solo said...

Oh definitely yes!=)
Whenever there are kids at home,their toys would be anywhere in the house.Whether it's in the kitchen,on the living room,or sometimes on their own pocket..;D
And all we do is to keep their toys again and again..;D
I really love this topic.;D

MaRLeNeF said...

That first picture is awesome and so adorable. Glad you're having a good week with the kids. Have an awesome weekend! hugs, Marlene