Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapbook Layout Sharing

I have bunches of scrapbook pages to share that I have done lately. If you would like to see any of them larger just click on the image and it will open in a new window. You will also be able to view a product list and read the journaling there.

This layout was made with the April Mosh Posh kit!



Another one with the April Mosh Posh kit...



And yet another one with the April Mosh Posh kit... Can you tell that I liked it? LOL



This one was made with the Urban Prairie collection pack that Felix and Dee special ordered for me through Scrappersaurus.



Another Urban Prairie layout inspired by a super cute Page Maps sketch.



One of my favorite layouts I have ever done of Brandon. Captain Chaos is his nickname.



My first set of ATC's. I really enjoyed playing with alcohol ink to achieve the colors here.



A birthday layout of Brandon from his first birthday.



An Easter layout I did with super cute Moxxie Easter paper that I found at Scrappersaurus.



While Ronnie and Alexis were gone attending THIS year's NASCAR race, I thought I would hurry and get LAST year's photos scrapped.



Yet another NASCAR layout, but this one is much busier!



And last but not least another one of My Little Monkey... Brandon!



Do not forget to stop by Scrapperie for the Snail Mail Soiree challenge. We are making a card a day, (So far I have done 28!) and you will have a chance to win prizes if you complete and upload cards. (Do not forget to link them to the challenge thread!) You still have time! The deadline for entries is May 3rd.

http://scrapperie.com/forums/index.php?showforum=297


I will be doing a guest design team spot for Scrapperie in the month of June and am so excited!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Hugs,
Heather

8 comments:

jacqueline said...

wow, Heather! those layouts are treasures for life! :) you are very passionate about scrapbooking and i totally understand why. :)

thanks for sharing your memories through those lovely pictures. :)

Michelle said...

I always love your LO's. You make wonderful pages to treasure forever! It has been fun watching your kids grow up and get to know them and you thru your pages. Your ATC's are amazing!! They turned out so beautiful!!

Mandy said...

Awesome layouts as always. I'm glad I stopped by today totally inspired to finally got scrapbook.Thanks have a great day!!

Leah. said...

You know how much I love your layouts!!!! Awesome work as always~!

Elizabeth said...

I love the green font! The way you incorporated it into the over all layout design kicks! :D

Elizabeth said...

I completely forgot to give my congrats for being on the guest design team for next month, way to go!

Angi said...

dang girl, you been busy! as always, the layouts are beautiful :)

Summer said...

Oh lovely,i love the Egg Hunt scrapbook,coz all the kids are there..;D
Thanks for sharing..

http://www.soloden.com