Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagged!



My friend Mandy Koeppen tagged me with this adorable award. Thank you so very much Mandy! You rock! Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees.


Here are my nominees (in no particular order):

Teresa
Estee
Michelle
Agnes
Angi
Mandy
Leah
Liz
Jane
Rleen

I am glad to pass on this award to my friends! I hope you all know just how much I love reading your blogs and reading the comments you leave me!

Hugs,
Heather

P.S. I will be back for photo sharing and other stuff!

7 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations Heather and thank you so much! You make me feel so special.

I love reading your blog!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Heather! :D Love checking in at your blog too!

Elizabeth said...

Nope I didn't make dd's red dress. I bought that at a post clearance sale size 18 months when Jessica was 6 months old. She's been wearing it EVERY Christmas since then. I'm so ready for her to outgrow it already that now I let her wear it whenever she wants. LOL!

The tree is only about 1/2 cleared out, and we'll still have to take down the rest of the tree that didn't fall because it's unsafe...

There was something else you asked but it's getting late and I've forgotten. Take care and thanks for stopping by! :D

Michelle said...

Congrats! And thank you. I love reading your blog, too! I hope Jordan had a wonderful birthday and a good day today at therapy!!

Leah. said...

Mwah!
You are the best!

TheresaK said...

Thanks!!!
hugs!
t~

Rleen said...

Heather, congrats!
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I missed all your post I was super busy.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Arlene