Monday, May 18, 2009

Breaking the Rules!

I'm breaking my self imposed rule of posting every Friday to pop in and let all of my scrapbooking buddies that the Mosh Posh kit club is having a blog party! They are giving away a RAK just for posting on their blog. Be sure to tell them that I sent you. Check them out here...

http://mosh-poshkits.blogspot.com/

I am on my second month of getting kits from them and let me tell you... it's one of the best purchases I've made in a while! Check out the layouts I've made with some of their kits.

These are from the May kit...





And these are from the April kit...





And I can't wait to get my hands on the June kit!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's always great to see a post from you, no matter what the day.

I love those, and a "Z" that looks like a "real" cursive "Z" that's awesome.

Agnes said...

They look great, Heather :-)

Have a great week :-)

Summer said...

Oh they are so cute,me too can't help but to be excited to see what's new for coming June.I;ll make sure to visit your blog always friend,have a nice day ahead.=)

A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo

Amelia said...

Just can't resist posting/writing something in your blog ;)

same with me, can't help not to share something...if there's a need for you to share something why not post, right?

i like your scrapbook;)

Leah. said...

I'm going for a peek!

Solo said...

Aw,feeling some excitement for the June kit..Have a good day Hammie.;D

julesmariano@gmail.com

Solo said...

Eee,feeling some excitement for the June kit.Have a good day Hammie.;D

Travel and Living

MaRLeNeF said...

Oh Heather those layouts are awesome! Here's the link to the paper roses over at Scrappy Jo's. Come & visit when you get a chance :)

http://www.freepowerboards.com/shopscrapbooks/shopscrapbooks-about7047.html

Rleen said...

Hi Heather,
thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. Much appreciated.

I love all your pages, they all gorgeous. Love the designs and the colors. You did a fabulous as always.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day.
Hugs,
Arlene