Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hip Hop Horray

I just wanted to pop in and say that Mosh Posh is still holding their blog party! You can win prizes just for leaving comments. There are even MORE prizes to be won if you participate in challenges.

I participated in the ad inspiration challenge. Here is the ad I chose to use as inspiration. (You can click on it to make it bigger!)



Here is my take on the ad! (You can click on the image to make it bigger!)



If you are feeling inspired by the ad, I would love to see what you do! They are also have a challenge to scraplift a card from Estee. Hers is gorgeous! I had a great time lifting it. Here is what I came up with...



You can find the blog party at this address http://mosh-poshkits.blogspot.com/ If you go over there, tell them I sent you.

Today they are having a blog hop where you can visit the blogs of their awesome design team members!

4 comments:

lifeheARTist said...

cool! I thought that was over. Where have i been? LOL! Love your card and LO! Very nice! : )

Michelle said...

Love your LO and card. I am glad you are having fun with the challenges.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Is Scrappersaurus sill open? I heard it had closed. do you teach any where else?
rnd10dogs@yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

very cute ad