Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sing A Song

When I posted this layout in my gallery on Scrapbook.com about how much I love to sing, a few of my friends said they would love to hear me sing. (You can click on the image to make it bigger.)



I could not find any videos of me singing by myself, but I do have this one where I was trying to get Jordan and Alexis to sing on camera. I do quite a bit of singing myself, because for some reason when I sing, they sing louder. I would stop every now and then so the video would pick up the sound of them singing, and then they would get quiet, so I would start again. It is kinda hard to sing when you are laughing at the two crazy kids in the video. Keep in mind I am not the next American Idol. LOL I sing because it makes me happy!



I almost forgot, the song has one cuss word in it, and I always tell the girls not to sing it. That's what Jordan is saying when she says, "What happens if we sing the huss word?" I just had to laugh. She is so rotten.

9 comments:

lifeheARTist said...

That is just down right precious! Your girls are adorable! huss words? hahaha! Too cute! From what I can hear, your singing voice is pretty good. : ) I, on the other hand would make the neighborhood dogs howl! LOL! I've always wanted to sing but better off when I'm alone. Hey, at least I realize that.... unlike those that try out for AI and seem to be oblivious to the fact that they would be better to take up a non-vocal hobby. heehee! Love the LO and those fun spring colors! Great job on that! : )

Agnes said...

Oh Heather!!!
I love love love your voice!

So beautiful :-)))

(The girls are adorable by the way :-D)

Michelle said...

This is so cute!!! Tell Lexie to smile more, she has the cutest smile! She looked so serious. They remind me so much of my girls, watching the two of them together.

Leah. said...

Tee hee!!! This is THE cutest video ever!!! Love all your singing~~~

I'll be LOL'ing all day over the "huss" word.

Leah. said...

P.S. Whatever happened to that Christmas singing video you did when you were trying to get us to help you pick a song for church?

I swear it's here somewhere....

Nnairda's said...

How nice to hear your voice...it's beautiful! Love the LO too.

TFS!

Leesa said...

Aww! That is such an adorable video!!! You have a great voice and your girls are just too cute.

jacqueline said...

cute cute video and nice nice voice, Heather! :)

*reyanna klein* said...

I LOVED this video! They are SO cute!

And you have such a beautiful voice. :)