Saturday, June 20, 2009

Award Tour

I was recently nominated for a few blog awards, and I need to pass them on! Amelia gave me this really pretty "I Love Your Blog” award. Thank you!

selo_jadore_tien 

I am passing it on to Liz, Agnes, Marlene, and Katherine.

I also received this Honest Scrap award from Katherine and Marlene both! Katherine makes the prettiest and most detailed miniatures ever, and Marlene makes beautiful scrapbook pages. Thank you both girls!

blog award 2

The rules for this blog award are.......

* Post 10 honest things about yourself and post the award on your blog.
* Give this award to a few people who follow your blog.

10 honest things about myself:

1.) I know all the words to Ice, Ice, Baby by Vanilla Ice.

2.) I wear flip flops in the Winter time, and the Summer time. Pretty much all the time.

3.) I only have 7 more books to read to meet my goal of 100 for this year. Yes, I read a lot!

4.) I have a love/hate relationship with going to the grocery store. My husband never knows if he is going to have to go or not, and if he offers to go when I want to go, I get aggravated.

5.) I like to play in the rain, the sandbox, and the kiddie pool.

6.) My husband is mad at me because I think it’s funny that Brandon likes to wear my shoes. (It is SO funny!)

7.) I have a tattoo. It was a huge mistake. I absolutely hate it.

8.) I’ve been watching a new series called Dexter about a serial killer who kills other killers. It’s really interesting.

9.) I am sarcastic as all get out. You could tell couldn’t you?

10.) Now that I’m a parent I fully understand the value of peace and quiet. I never understood why it was so important before.

I am passing this award to… Leah, Jane, Michelle, Jill, and Mandy!

4 comments:

lifeheARTist said...

Way to go Heather! Congrats on your nomination! : )

Leah. said...

Congrats on the awards.

I love your ten things. Dexter sounds right up my alley, which means I'm going to have to go looking for it.

You get going with your 100 books!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow Great Job on your 100 books! I don't know when you find the time gal. I know we find the time when we really love something, Perhaps that's why my sewing area keeps growing?

Agnes said...

Congratulations, Heather, and thank you so much!

You have a tattoo??? No way!!!

Ice Ice Baby -- LOL, Heather :-DDD