Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Little Good News

I won the April Readers Gallery contest at the Pencil Lines blog! I was so excited when they emailed me. I had to do a digital layout with a template from Paislee Press. I love her designs, so I was really excited to experiment with the template. Here is the layout that I won with...



Check it all out at Pencil Lines.

In other good news, I have been participating in the Sue Cummings Spotlight over at Oscraps.com. You can check the contest out here. I got the good news this morning that I was nominated for layout of the day. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I win, but even if I do not... it was still super cool to be nominated. Here is the neat button I got.



and here is the layout that I entered.



I will be back later with a POTD update!

8 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations, Heather :-)))

jacqueline said...

Congratulations, Heather!

you have such a wonderful inspiration in your family for your layouts... keep it coming! :)

Amelia said...

congrats ;)

Leesa said...

Congratulations on your win and good luck on the others you've entered!!!

MaRLeNeF said...

Congrats Heather, that's so awesome!!!

Leah. said...

Congrats!!!! I'm not surprised though.
Good luck with the Sue Cummings nomination :)

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your win, as always I adore your layouts. I really like the green through these. It's says so many things while "only" being a color.

lifeheARTist said...

Congrats girl! Love that layout! That brushed look is so cool!