Monday, June 15, 2009

Scrapperie June Guest Design Team Reveal

I know everyone remembers how excited I was in January when I found out I would get to be a guest design team member for the month of June at Scrapperie! Sandi puts together absolutely fantastic kits. The color combination in the June kit was wonderful! The reveal day was yesterday, so I can finally post the projects I did. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them and see more details.















If you are interested in purchasing the fabulous June Kit from Scrapperie called Salon de The, you can click here... Scrapperie Boutique.

I would like to say thank you to Sandi for the wonderful opportunity to be a guest designer for Scrapperie. It was a whole lot of fun! Scrapperie also has a wonderful message board and inspirational gallery. Check them out if you have time!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! I love these! The so small with the circles is great, the coffee cups way cool, and the swap flowers awesome gal no wonder you've been yellin' busy!

Agnes said...

I like all of them, Heather. I don't know much about scrap booking but I love looking at scrap book stuff at Michael's and Joanne's... and at 'Heather's' :-)

MaRLeNeF said...

Awesome dt work Heather, I love everything :)

lifeheARTist said...

Holy cow Heather!!! You worked magic on that kit! I loved each one.... I just don't know where to start! That coffee album was SO stinkin' CUTE! I also loved those flowers & your layouts are just SO precious! You totally rocked the design team with those entries chicky! Great job! You must be feeling a bit better? Hope so!