Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This Everyday Love

Lately my photo of the day selections have not been anything too special. For example, Saturday’s photo is a picture of my clean living room. I am still working on Spring/Summer cleaning, and although I detest cleaning, there is really something to be said for having a super clean house. (This was taken with no flash. I’m practicing using natural lighting more.)

6-6-09

On Sunday, I walked into the kitchen after cleaning up in my bedroom and found this stuck to my refrigerator. The girls are fascinated with things that have magnets in them lately. I did not even know that the My Little Pony was magnetic, and honestly I can not say why it would be, but it made for an interesting photo. (Another one taken with natural light, although in hindsight it appears a bit blue toned.)

6-7-09

On Monday Ronnie was running late coming home from work, so the kids sat down to eat dinner before we did. Here is a photo of the three of them chowing down. They all love peanut butter sandwiches, and it is just about the only way Jordan (my little semi-vegetarian) will eat any protein. I did a little bit of editing on this one… not too much though.

6-8-09

The next photo needs a lot of explanation. Yesterday morning I let the kids play in the sprinkler before it got really hot. When it was time to come in, I got Brandon undressed and dried him off, then I sent him inside to wait for me. I dried Jordan off and walked into the kitchen to throw the dirty towel in the laundry hamper, and I found this. I grabbed my camera and snapped away. He was eating the rest of his dried cereal that he had asked to eat for breakfast. I could hardly take the photo because I was laughing so hard. Do not worry! I sanitized and scrubbed the table right after I got clothes on his crazy butt! (Edited within an inch of it’s life in PSE.) He is going to love this one when he is older don’t you think? LOL

6-9-09

We have not been up to much around here. Keeping three kids occupied is a pretty full time job! I have been scrapbooking of course, but my online time has taken a hit. I had to prioritize a lot, and decide what was most important. Not easy!

I have also been working on my guest design team work for the June Scrapperie kit. It is a gorgeous kit full of rich colors. I am so excited to reveal what I have done with it, but I can not until reveal day on the 14th. If you are interested, you can check out all of Sandi’s fantastic kits at Scrapperie.com.

Until next time….

11 comments:

Courtney said...

I have been cleaning all day today, so I feel your pain. Love the picture of Brandon, too cute!

Agnes said...

LOL about Brandon! :-D So cute!

jacqueline said...

your kids are really cute! :)

my Husband enjoys peanut butter sandwiches too, but i don't. :(

thanks for sharing your everyday activities with us, though life has been really busy. :)

Amelia said...

i like the last photo ;) so cute Brandon :)

Angi said...

watch those magnets - they can ruin computers, tv's, and speakers. my husband is always preaching to my daughter and I about magnets and how dangerous they are. honestly I would never think twice about them if he hadn't told me. I guess they can zap the memory on computers and break other electronics if they are strong enough. just thought I would share since your kids are going thru that phase of facsination.

MaRLeNeF said...

LOL That's such a cute shot of Brandon :) I can't wait to see what you do for your dt layouts!!!

Leah. said...

Ridiculously clean house!!!!
Magnetic My Little Pony? Didn't know that.

I love ALL your photos of the day.

Brandon is going to kill you one day! LOL! Watch your back :)

Elizabeth said...

I like the way you tucked the date on the chair that's a nice touch, and Brandon on the table! What a lad you have. Great catch with the camera, they outgrow this time so fast.

Solo said...

Oh, the last photo was so cute! And surely, Brandon will love it..;D

Travel and Living
Job Hunter

*reyanna klein* said...

I have one of those magnetic My Little Ponies! I love keeping it sideways on my fridge! Look so silly. :p And I think it's magnetic because of the play centers... like the houses and stuff that go with the Ponies. The magnets make stuff move and stuff! LOL. :D

lifeheARTist said...

I just could NOT stop laughing! That photo of Brandon is priceless! He's definitely a little man in training.... men can be so impatient when they want something NOW... clothing optional! LOL! ; )