Saturday, July 11, 2009

Layout Sharing

It has been a while since I've shared some of the scrapbook pages I've done. So I figured I would add a few here. If you click on them, they'll open up in a new window and you can see more details and read the descriptions.

This layout is of Jordan's 4th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I know, I got the age wrong in this photo, but it's already been fixed. (Thank you Michelle! LOL) Created with the July Mosh Posh kit! It's a little brighter than I'm used to, but I love how it turned out.


When Miss Jojo is sick, she can be a bit whiny. A sure fire way to cheer her up is to let her play Barbies. They have quite a collection of the princess Barbies.


This is a digital layout. I really loved the colors of this kit. Alexis was making a worried face at her sparkler on the Fourth of July.


Another layout from Brandon's first birthday party. Maybe I'll finish scrapping his first birthday before his third gets here. Maybe. LOL


I really like the way this one turned out. I haven't been stitching much on my layouts lately, but I should. It always adds a lot to the layout. This one is about Jordan's nickname.


This is actually me when I was about five years old! I made this one with the June Mosh Posh kit.


This was also a layout from a Mosh Posh kit, and I had the honor of being featured on Lily Bee's (paper manufacturer) Blog with this one.


Here is another one of me. I really love visiting the zoo, and the elephants are my favorite animals.


Last but not least... I made this layout for Ronnie for Father's Day to remind him that I think he is an awesome Dad. This one was created with the June Mosh Posh kit too.


Okay, now I'm really saying goodnight!

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Ah - Adorable!

Leah. said...

Hee, hee! Just finished commenting on a bunch of these!

Great work!

Summer said...

Oh yes, i also like the color of the first one.=D So cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.=D

jacqueline said...

as always, you have created a bunch of lovely layouts.. real treasures, Heather. :)