Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sick and Tired

I am back! I have not checked in for a while because I have been pretty sick. I am just now starting to feel somewhat better, and I need to update my Project 365 photos before they get completely out of hand.

On Friday I took a photo of a scrapbook page I did. It is a common thing, so I decided to include it in my Project 365.

6-26-09

Last Saturday I got actual proof that my two youngest children actually love each other. Usually they fight like cats and dogs. I walked past their room and saw them laying together watching TV. Of course I ran for my camera! I love this photo! *Sigh*

6-27-09

When I started getting sick, I decided to take photos of the medicine I have been taking. Unfortunately, it is a part of life. I really did not have the energy to take photos of anything else. Yes, that is a Winnie the Pooh thermometer. I am the biggest baby when I get sick. Well, maybe Ronnie is a bigger baby.

6-28-09

While I was sick, I looked for things to entertain me that did not involve much movement. Ronnie suggested Slingo(an online game). Slingo is very addictive. I played it every night for days. Here is a photo of my computer screen. LOL Yes, I know I was not very creative with my pictures. I was too tired to be creative.

6-29-09

Another day, and more medicine. This time I got the good stuff. Ronnie would not believe me when I said that the generic Walgreen’s brand of Theraflu works better than the regular version, but it so does. I started feeling better almost immediately.

6-30-09

By this time, I am pretty sure you are tired of hearing me whine! The good news is that I am feeling better. I brought Alexis to her psychiatrist’s appointment yesterday morning. Here are the three kids playing in the playroom while we waited to be called back. We are always the first ones there. I love early morning appointments because it means we get in and out quickly. Quite important when you have three kiddos to keep quiet.

7-1-09

For those of you who asked, Alexis has been doing okay as far as medicine goes. Not half as bad as I thought it would be. She has been quite hyper and manic, but not enough to put her back on the bipolar medicine. She is only taking her ADHD medicine now, and we are managing as best as we can. The psychiatrist did add a sleeping pill for her because she has not been sleeping at all at night.

I had better sign off and go cook dinner. The kids are planning a revolt if I do not!

7 comments:

AMKrogsgaard said...

Glad to see you're back and feeling better!

Agnes said...

So glad you're feeling better Heather. The picture of Brandon and Jordan? Priceless! :-D

babyyahyah said...

hope you are bette soon

lifeheARTist said...

aww! Sorry to hear that you've been sick. I know that's tough when you've got little ones. You've got me curious about slingo...LOL! I'll have to check that out. Hope you're feeling better soon (((HUGS))) Great pictures by the way. You've got to scrap that snuggling one... so stinkin' cute! I just love those *cease fire* moments! LOL!

Amelia said...

it is so tough to take care of kids. I just hope that you get enough rest :)

Leah. said...

So glad you are feeling better.
Who knew the generic stuff would work better hey?
I just love the snuggly cuddly pic of the kids :)
That game looks addicting!!

Nichole said...

glad to hear you are feeling better! your posts are usually so long that I find myself getting absorbed, like you would reading a book. then bam, I come to the end! hahaha
love your blog!!!!!!
and that photo of the 2 kids..... priceless!!!