Saturday, August 29, 2009

One More Template

My regular blog readers are probably getting bored with the templates, but I know my digi friends are pretty happy. LOL Don’t worry guys, this will be the last one for a while. Then I’m thinking about going back and sharing some of my older designs that I did when I was selling my designs. Anyone interested in that? I’ve got a bunch of kits and papers that I could give away.

Here is the preview for the free template I’m sharing today. It’s actually based on a paper layout that I did a while back.

MMD_Let'sDance_Preview

Here’s the paper layout, so you can get an idea where to start! When I did this one I was looking for a way to use up a bunch of small scraps of paper that I had left over.

MMD_Let'sDance_Example

Journaling: When Mom came over, the kids insisted on showing her how they love to dance. She got in on the act by dipping Brandon. He loved it! 8/2008

Supplies: American Crafts Chipboard, Pens, Thickers, and Eyelets, Basic Grey Romani Patterned Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, and Doodlebug Hopscotch Alphabet Letters.

Here’s your download link. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Leah. said...

You are sooooo good at this!

Bring on more templates, I'm not bored. LOL. THANK YOU!

babyyahyah said...

you must be so organized you have all your good moments all scrapbooked. ugghh. I am so terrible at this. You do a good job.

Jill Sarginson said...

great template girl - keep em coming! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 10:26pm] - 30 Aug [NY 12:26am, UK 05:26am, OZ 03:26pm] ).

Sibylle said...

Great template. Thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Tiscia said...

Love the template - please share more!

Agnès said...

Merci pour le partage ... Créativement

Summer said...

You admire me for doing such things like this. And you are so amazing! =D This one is so cool. I like it. Thanks for sharing. =D Have a great day.

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo