Monday, August 31, 2009

Ordinary Day

I’m back from my flu to update my Project 365 photos. Whoo hoo! I hate being sick. For those of you who are digital mavens, I will have another template up soon. Even though I promised no templates for a while… I don’t seem to be able to help myself.

Last Wednesday, I took a photo of Lady all snuggled up in the dog bed that Ronnie’s sister Steph bought her. All she seems to do lately is sleep, and her health is declining rapidly. I made a vet appointment for her this week, and I’ll keep you all updated.

8-26-09

Thursdays are always hectic because it is Alexis’ gymnastics night. I took a last minute photo of Alexis helping me fold laundry before bed time. She folds the hand towels and the wash cloths. She thinks she’s so mistreated, but I can remember folding whole loads of laundry at her age, AND washing dishes. LOL

8-27-09

Friday. I was sick as all get out. I realized at the last possible minute (midnight) that I didn’t have a photo of the day taken. So, I figured I’d take a photo of what I was spending my sick time doing. Reading of course! Here is the pile of books that Brandon and I have borrowed from the library. We go every single Monday. I think he likes reading just as much as I do. Which is a lot!

Explanation: The ones on the far left are my books that I own that I haven’t read or that I want to reread. The next pile is books that I’ve checked out of the library for me. The pile to the right of that is of Brandon’s unread books, and the one all the way to the right consists of the books we’re finished with and need to return! I have a method to my madness.

8-28-09

I felt a little better on Saturday. Well enough to make a grocery trip to Walmart. While there, I found some super cute Cars character underwear on sale for Brandon. When I got home, he pulled them on over his pull ups. It was too cute! His Daddy got really mad at us for calling them panties. Apparently boys wear drawers, or underwear. Who knew!? Anyway, here’s a photo of how happy he was with his new panties. Erm… underwear!

8-29-09

On Sunday, Ronnie cut the grass and washed the new Camaro. He was extremely happy. Being outside makes him happy I’ve noticed. It’s a lot quieter out there than it is inside our house. Hehe I snuck outside and got this photo of him cutting the grass. He doesn’t even know! LOL I think he’s kind of fed up with my Project 365. He likes it as long as I’m not taking pictures of him. Maybe I’ll just have to figure out how to take more sneaky photos?!

8-30-09

Today my photo is of my extremely confused Azalea bushes. Apparently since we’ve had a few “cool” fronts, which have brought the temperature down to a whopping 88 degrees, my Azalea bushes are convinced it’s Spring. I was surprised to see a few blooms on them today.

8-31-09

5 comments:

Agnes said...

So glad you're feeling better! I love the photo of Brandon :-D

Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear your feeling better at least a bit. Rob is so sick my sister is calling it the MacTruck of Germs.

I love that little butterfly outfit! So cute. Jessica thinks she'd like to wear her butterfly jumper all day everyday.

AMKrogsgaard said...

Oh no! Poor Lady! I hope her trip to the vet is a good one. Glad to hear things are starting to look up for you, tho!

Leah. said...

I hope Lady will be okay! My thoughts are with you.

Okay, now I don't feel so bad about my library issues. I thought I checked out alot of stuff, but I'm normal. LOL!

So Twilight are going to reread?

KristenJo said...

Love all those pics :) Hope your Lady is doing good.