Thursday, August 6, 2009

Red White and Blue

I know, I usually let more time go by between posts, but I have some videos to share that I’m really proud of. First, I have to share the photo of the day from Tuesday. When we were leaving Jordan’s hippotherapy session, this guy was giving me the evil eye. I stopped and whipped out the camera. Lexie said, “He’s probably just mad because we drive a red van.” “He’s got horns on his head, and that means he’s a bull.” “Bulls don’t like red!” She cracks me up…

8-4-09

This begins the proud Momma portion of this blog post. Feel free to skim through, while I tell you how wonderful my child is! Alexis had her gymnastics fun meet last night, and I brought my video camera.

Here’s the first video I took… Alexis is the one in the red, white, and blue. She is the second one to jump and flip onto the big blue block. This is as close as I could get. Sorry about the iffy quality!

 

Here is the second video… Trust me I took a lot more, but I’m not going to torture you with all of them! Alexis is on the far right in this one.

After they did all of that, they had a medal ceremony, and they got ribbons and medals. My photo of the day for yesterday is of her posing with her medal before we left to go home. It’s not the greatest photo because it’s blurry, but she’s so happy that it just makes me smile!

8-5-09

8 comments:

Leah. said...

CONGRATS ALEXIS!!!!!!
I love that photo of her with her medal too :)

Summer said...

Congratulations Alexis! =D She's great, she did well. And i'm proud of her. Love her photo with her medal. =D


Summer
A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo

babyyahyah said...

those are nice videos she did great

Elizabeth said...

With Happiness Like that the blur doesn't matter. :D

Rleen said...

Heather, CONGRATS to you and your beautiful dd Alexis. Yes, you are a proud mama! I love the videos, she did awesome I'm so happy for both of you. I love her pic with all her ribbon and medal. I have to show this to Angela tommorow, I'm sure she'll love it. TFS!
Have a great day!

*reyanna klein* said...

She's looking awesome! She's a Level 2/3 now?! That's great! It's so exciting seeing her progress, and she's SO strong! :D

TheresaK said...

Go Alexis!!! YAY!!!! Reese has that same gymnastics suit!!!

jacqueline said...

Alexis is great in those videos. :) Congratulations! :)