Friday, August 28, 2009

Sick and Tired

I’ve been a bit under the weather lately, I’m all achy and tired. I’ve probably got the flu. The funny thing about it is that we haven’t been sick all Summer, only since the kids started back at school. It’s inevitable I suppose. In the meantime, you all benefit from me being sick, because I don’t feel like cleaning or paper scrapbooking. I’ve been playing on my laptop wrapped up like an Eskimo, and I came up with a new freebie template!

Here is the template preview…

MMD_RightRound

Here is the sample layout I created with it using a kit by Whimpy Chompers Creations called The Coolest Cats in Town as well as an epoxy alphabet by Micheline Martin.

Hot Wheels2

And last but not least, here is your download link. Enjoy!

Download

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Elizabeth said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Leah. said...

Whooo Hooo, another template! I LOVE what you did with it!

Thanks chicky and feel better soon k?

AMKrogsgaard said...

Isn't that the way it always goes- as soon as you get the chance to relax a little, wham-o, you get sick! Boo. Hopefully you get better soon. Oh, and by the way, I love the freebie- will definitely have to give it a shot!

babyyahyah said...

thats a nice one with your son

Agnes said...

Oh no -- get well soon, Heather!