Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don't Ask Me No Questions

I thought this was really cute. It's a set of questions to find out more about Heatherology. The study of me! LOL Feel free to copy it and past it to your blog and fill in the answers then link me to the post. I'd love to read about you too!

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch. Yum!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Olive Garden. The Zuppa Toscana soup is to die for. I don't order anything but soup and breadsticks!

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Boiled shrimp or crawfish. The spicier the better!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Olives, Mushrooms, Onions, and Bell Peppers.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry Jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
4 (Yeah, I know! Wow, huh?) I don't really watch them either.

What color is your cellphone?
Pink, but I totally want a lime green one.

Do you have an iPod?
Yep, I've got a green Nano, and I adore it. It was the best Christmas present ever. I can't tell you how many times my kids have watched movies on it at the Doctor's office to keep them quiet while we were waiting!

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right handed.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My gallbladder, and a 10 lb. kid. LOL

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
The 10 lb. kid that now weighs 36 lbs. at 2 years old.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, thank goodness. I will admit that I've been that drunk though. Years ago!

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, Yes, No. Definitely no. I had to think about it.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Lelia

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Yeah, why not? I LOVE that stuff!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
Saturday. Ronnie's home from work and can help me with these crazy kids!

Month?
December. Three birthdays and Christmas, and performances at the schools. Lots of fun!

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
My grandparents. I wish we could spend more time together.

Mood?
Tired. It's been a long day.

What are you listening to?
NASCAR. *Sigh*

Current worry?
Two words. Swine flu. Argh!

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
To check my email. Where else!!?

What’s the last movie you saw?
Transformers 2. DH was happy.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One pair, that I wear constantly.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
2002 when I got a ticket for going 87 in a 55. So not good!

Last person you talked to?
Ronnie

Last person you hugged?
Jordan

Do you always answer your phone?
No. If I'm busy doing something with the kids, I'll check the Caller ID and call back later.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
A wrong number. I hate texting, and most of my friends know that.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Violet. Why be normal?

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cherry

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, a Sony Cyber Shot. My dream camera is a Canon Rebel.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, an Oscar we called Oscar, and a sucker fish named Meyer. I'd sing the Oscar Meyer commercial to them. Yes. Go ahead and say it... I'm weird.

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Mary Did You Know?

What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
Another year of the scrapbook kit club I subscribe to.

Can you do push ups?
No, but then again I'm not sure why I'd need to either? LOL

Can you do a split?
Umm... See above. LOL

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited. I love to travel, and I plan to do a lot more of it in the future!

Do you have any saved texts?
Nope.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Well... Yes. 4 to be exact. 1 when I was learning how to drive and I thought I had enough room to pull into traffic and I didn't, 1 when I was rear ended by someone, 1 when I accidentally backed my SUV into a ditch, and 1 when a guy ran a red light and totaled my poor little Chevy S10. I have bad car luck.

Do you have an accent?
Yes. Completely. A Southern accent. Not as thick as some people I know, but if you hear me, you know where I'm from.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
A Walk to Remember. I bawled like a baby.

Plans tonight?
Blogging and reading.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Nothing. I stayed home all day.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, but I don't like red ones. They have to be white or yellow!

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes, Ronnie. He made me see things a lot clearer and helped me straighten out my life.

How will you bring in the New Year?
Dude. I don't know what I'll do tomorrow. I don't plan that far ahead. LOL

What song represents you?
Anything but Ordinary by Avril Lavigne

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, I'd go back and start over at the beginning of my childhood with what I know now.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
2 piercings in each ear. Used to be three, but I let the top ones heal. My belly button used to be done, but I let that heal too. One tattoo that I absolutely hate.

Does anyone love you?
Umm doesn't everyone?

Would you be a pirate?
Oh yeah. Sailing the open seas, and singing salty sailor songs. Count me in!

What songs do you sing in the shower?’
I Do Not Hook Up-Kelly Clarkson
Party in the U.S.A.-Miley Cyrus (I have an excuse! I have two young girls!)

Ever had someone sing to you?
My Mom, my brothers. We're a very musical family. Oh and Ronnie. Once. I'll never let him live it down.

Do you like to cuddle?
No. I'm weird. See? I told you.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes, the kids while we were dancing.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Alexis and Brandon laid out on the floor in the same exact pose. Monkey see, Monkey do!

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A bit of both.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
It's not real orange juice if it isn't pulpy!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
It'd probably be a shorter list to name the stuff they don't make fun of me for. LOL

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Too funny!!! Lots of similarities! I LOVE Olive Garden. I love pizza with the same toppings, same thing on my toast! I have a pink cell phone. I, too, love fall and Christmas is my fav holiday. I am also right-handed. I miss my grandpa. First thing I did this AM, check my email! ;) Love your answers, Heather!!

Leah. said...

Well except for liking seafood, we could be twins!!! I'm going to do mine now.....

babyyahyah said...

interesting items. hmmm well, it will take me a while to write all that stuff down about me...give me a few days. LOL

KristenJo said...

Ooooo I loved reading all of your answers :) I love Olive Garden too but Scott hates it. I think we have only ate there twice!!! Crazy huh?!

I'm not big on the whole cuddling thing too. Scott is a BIG one...sometimes I get in the mood though :)

I'll try and do mine today!!!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I read yours now you read mine.