Sunday, September 6, 2009

Promises

A while back I promised to post some of my older papers that I designed when I was selling at Elemental Scraps. I’ve also decided to post some digital and paper tutorials and tips and tricks from some of the classes I taught when I was teaching at my local scrapbook store. I have all of this stuff on my hard drive… so why not share?

First up is my Katrina kit. It was done specifically for my grandmother to scrap some of her photos from the storm, but the colors lend themselves very nicely to masculine layouts. Here is the preview…

MMD-Katrina-Preview

There are also a few embellishments that are not pictured. A rusty iron alphabet and fleur de lis frame, a velvet flower, and two detailed word art pieces.

I have it separated into several links for those of you on dial up!

Embellishments

Patterned Paper 1

Patterned Paper 2

Solid Papers

Enjoy them, and feel free to link me to anything you make with them, I’d love to see!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Leah. said...

Gorgeous stuff as always!
Thanks!