Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You Color My World Template Freebie

DSC0007213_1

While designing a sketch for the paper layout above in Photoshop, I decided that it was cool enough to convert into a template. (Special thanks to Heather Munsterman photography for the photos!)

I ended up liking the sketch so much that I made a digital layout with it as well. I used a kit by Amy Sumrall called Children's Day and a Flocked Alpha by Christina Rene. The font is called Typewriter.

YouColorMyWorldTemplate_Example

Here is a preview of the template design. Of course I changed mine up a little bit as you can see by the example layout. I’m offering the template to you as a freebie.

MMD_YouColorMyWorld_Template_Prv

I hope you enjoy it! You can Download Here.

13 comments:

Agnes said...

Very pretty!

Leah. said...

Dude!!! I best get to scrapping with all these awesome templates!

I don't know how you do it, but you soooo totally rock!

Thanks :)

MaRLeNeF said...

Hi Heather! Love that Punk LO, it's awesome!!! xxx Marlene

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Basyon said...

Awesome! I want to know how to do it. Hope to see more from you. Have a great day ahead. ;D


April
Stories from a Teenage Mom
Mom On the Run

Elizabeth said...

I love that layout with J it looks amazing. She's come so far from so tiny. :D Of course Bubba is always cute.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Solo said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward on your next post. =D


Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy

Basyon said...

Hi Heather!

Thanks for the reply. And also thank you for letting me know how to use this amazing thing. ;D Hope to see more from you. Keep safe. ;D

April
Stories from a Teenage Mom
Mom On the Run

Summer said...

Love it Heather! =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

KristenJo said...

Love the layout and template!!! I just love your work, it's awesome o :)

heather said...

I Love it!!!! Best wishes to yall!