Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Almost

Tomorrow is my surgery! I won’t be around for at least a week. I will try to do a quick post when I can to let everyone know I am okay. I’ve got one last Project 365 update before I go. I can’t tell you all how much I will miss being able to be on the computer. I’m addicted! LOL

On Thursday Brandon and I had to make a run to the grocery store. I wasn’t planning on it being a big trip, but once we were there I kept seeing stuff we needed. (Isn’t that always how it happens?) Before long Brandon was a little smushed. He refuses to sit in the top part of the basket anymore. He prefers basket surfing in the bottom.

Postable

Friday was a really nice day. We finally had a little bit of cooler weather. (For Louisiana in the Fall, that means high 70’s.) The kids had a wonderful time playing outside together and I had to snap this photo of all three of them getting along for a change!

10-2-09

On Saturday we made our yearly trip to the parish fair. We always have a wonderful time. The kids enjoy it because they get to ride the rides. My favorite part is taking photos, but you knew that already! I’m including a few I’m proud of in addition to the photo of the day.

All three kids together… and smiling!? Impossible!

10-3-09

Ronnie had to ride the Ferris wheel with the girls this year. My back was bothering me too much. He so did not want to. He’s afraid of heights, but being a good Daddy… he did it anyway. Isn’t he great?  They rode in the pink bucket. Second from the right.

DSC00206

Jordan loves the bungee cord harness ride. It cost me five dollars, more than any other ride. Did I care? No. Look at this photo! LOL

DSC00140

Alexis was very brave this year and decided to try a new ride. She wasn’t very sure at first…

DSC00166

But once it got started… she loved it!

DSC00199

Sunday night I still didn’t have a photo of the day, until I walked by the kids room and saw Brandon sitting in the block bucket. He’s always doing crazy things like that. He makes me smile. Check out his cool new jammies.

10-4-09

Yesterday, I just happened to have the camera handy when the bus brought the girls home. (I was outside taking a picture of a scrapbook layout I’d done.) So I snapped this one of the bus turning around at the end of our street. It was so gloomy and rainy yesterday, but in the afternoon it had just started to clear up. We’re so lucky that the bus drops the girls off right at the driveway!

10-5-09

That’s all I have for now because I don’t have a photo of the day for today yet. I promise not to take any icky ones while I’m in the hospital. Please say prayers or send positive thoughts for me tomorrow. I sure could use them!

7 comments:

Agnes said...

Tomorrow is a big day -- I'll be thinking of you Heather!!!!!

Amelia said...

wow!!! so cool are the activities was.. :)

what surgery Heather? hope it's not that complicated...take care!

Elizabeth said...

Hugs and prayers, we'll be thinking of you.

KristenJo said...

Good luck on your surgery!!! You are going to do great!!!

Love all the pics, it looks like they had lots of fun at the fair!!!

Summer said...

Haha. Love the shot when riding on the bungee cord harness ride. And his Dad is holding her. So cute. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Leah. said...

I'm thinking of you!!! I would have paid the five bucks for that photo too! LOL.

babyyahyah said...

I hope everythign goes ok with the surgery.