Monday, October 26, 2009

Chloe Paper Pack Freebie

I've been neglecting my digital friends, so I unearthed another digital paper pack I made a while back. The Chloe paper pack includes 14 papers that feature grungy textures, and fabulous fall colors.



I hope you enjoy the freebie! Since it's pretty big, I've separated it into several different downloads.

Chloe Download 1

Chloe Download 2
Chloe Download 3

For some reason, I don't have the preview included in the folders you'll be downloading. If you like having a preview with your kits, feel free to right click on the image above and save it so you can file it with the papers. If you need to refer to my TOU, you can find it linked as a separate download on the right hand side of my blog.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

so glad you are back to designing...and posting!

Michelle said...

This is really pretty!! I am sure all the digi scrappers will love this!! I love the colors and texture... great fall paper!!! Forgot to mention, I love your flowers from your last entry!! So pretty!! Wish I had flowers blooming right now!!

Leah. said...

The colors are gorgeous!!!!

Thank you!

AMKrogsgaard said...

My sister thinks its funny that I'm getting so resentful now that I'm pregnant. I don't like it...I wish I was thankful for the help- obviously she's excited and cares about the babies. I can accept things from other people (though the things I've gotten from them are a bit out of the babies league, such as books that are way too old for them; I think I'll give them away just because they won't use that stuff for another 5-10 years or more), but I can't accept anything from my own mother in law. Something is wrong with me. :S

Oh, and by the way: its a boy and a girl!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Autumn is certainly in the air!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

KristenJo said...

This is so pretty!!! :)