Saturday, October 3, 2009

Magpie Club Sketch Contest

Here's my entry!



Journaling: When Brandon started talking, he couldn't say Jordan, and since you two were always fighting, he called you "Mine" just like you yelled when you were trying to take your toys from him. 1/2008

Based on a Julie Bonner sketch for the Magpie Club. I thought the sketch was too cool, and just had to enter the contest.

Supplies: Lily Bee Vintage Poppy Papers, Thickers, and an Unknown Pre-printed Journaling Spot. The border was made with Sure Cuts A Lot software on my Cricut. The file is available here on my blog.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very Cool. I checked it big before reading I love the foam stuff you used for the {Mine} it looks great. Best of Luck!

Julie Bonner said...

Fabulous page - love the papers & awesome scalloped border!!

Leah. said...

Cute page!!!

KristenJo said...

I LOVE this layout :) :)

Summer said...

Oh that was a winner piece! =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Solo said...

Lovely! ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy