Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Greatest Surprise

I was so very thrilled to announce that I was selected to be on Sue Cummings digital Creative Team! If you've been to my gallery lately, you've noticed I've been doing lots of digital layouts for an Oscraps challenge. That's how I got noticed! Isn't that cool? You can check out Sue's awesome designs by clicking on the button below.



Here are the layouts I did for the spotlight challenge!









You can click on them for larger views, more details, and product listings.

11 comments:

Jill Sarginson said...

Heather! That's AWESOME!! wow girl!
You go!

I can't wait to see what you create - YAY you!

Nichole said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

yea for you! nina's stuff is awesome! i really like it! and your lo's were amazing!!!!
great fit i think!"!!

xoxo

i came in to read and ended up going back and back and 45 minutes later, i'm supposed to be scrapping, but instead i am reading your blog!! hahaha
so i's like i have a million comments! heehee

Agnes said...

Congrats Heather!!!!

Jules said...

Oh that's great! You are so lucky girl. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Elizabeth said...

Poor B, can you hold him yet? Maybe a family movie night is in order. Cuddle in close to everybody. I just love it when Jessica curls up by me.

KristenJo said...

Congrats girl!!! :)

lifeheARTist said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO AWESOME! You totally deserve it! : )

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Congrats!!! You so rawk!!!!

jacqueline said...

congrats, Heather!

you deserve it. your crafts are always creative... I love those EACH & EVERYDAY themes... :)

more power to you, dear!

Amelia said...

congrats Heather :) you deserved it :) I just wish I have time to do scrapbooking :)

Mandy said...

Congrats!!That is awesome!!Can't wait to see what you create.