Thursday, November 5, 2009

He Still Buys Me Flowers

I’ve got a quick Project 365 update to do, then I’ll be off to catch up on my blog reading.

On Tuesday I snapped a photo of Brandon’s Big Wheel left out in the elements while the sun was going down. It looked so lonely to me. I bet it was thinking… “Hey, Where did that busy kid go?” (Yes, I know bikes don’t actually think, but I have an overactive imagination. LOL)

11-3-09

Wednesday I had to go back to the surgeon yet again, and I’ll spare you all of the gory details. Let’s just say it was not pleasant, and I’m not healing the way I should be. The only nice part of the day was getting to spend some more time with my Mom, and getting this photo from the roof of the parking garage at West Jefferson hospital. Pretty cool huh? For those of you not familiar with the area, the city in the distance is New Orleans.

11-4-09

Yesterday on the way home Ronnie had to stop at the store to pick up a few things. He felt bad for all I’d gone through at the doctor’s office, so he picked me up some flowers. Almost 9 years of marriage and he still buys me flowers. Isn’t that sweet? He told me he picked the brightest flowers he could find because he knows I like bright colors, and he wanted me to be happy. Yep. He’s a keeper. I took a picture of them this morning. Another little bit of happy in my day. I haven’t been able to do too much because I’ve been hurting, so it’s been a low key day of playing online.

11-5-09

8 comments:

babyyahyah said...

what pretty flowers! I would save them as long as you can or press those. Those are stunning.

Agnes said...

Awwww beautiful flowers! How sweet :-)
I hope everything is OK, Heather...

Jules said...

Oh how sweet your hubby is. And the other shots are also cool. Love it. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

lifeheARTist said...

Gorgeous flowers! Hope you're doing better soon! The recovery is a bear... actually scrubbed in on the same type of surgery and had it done myself. It'll get better! (((hugs)))

Elizabeth said...

Great photo, I hope today is better.

jacqueline said...

vibrant colors.. they surely made your day better. that is so sweet of Ronnie to still buy you flowers. :)

i hope you recover faster, Heather. have some rest... don't overwork yourself. (ok, i'm sounding like a mom now, i know. LOL)

Leah. said...

Those flowers are soooo gorgeous, I just can't get over it! You have a rocking hubby :)

Feel better soon!

Amelia said...

so sweet Heather :) nice flowers also!