Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jordan Digital Kit Freebie

I’ve been going back through my kit files, and I came across this one that was inspired by Jordan. Made with a velvety texture and bright colors, it’s got a ton of papers and embellishments included. Here is the paper preview…

MMD-Jordan-Preview

I don’t have an embellishment preview, BUT I did make a quick page out of this layout, and I packaged it in with the embellishments for download. You can see a few of the embellishments on the layout. I included stitching, frames, buttons, jewels, and a pink velvet alpha. The quick page doesn’t have a title on it, I only added it for my personal layout.

Surprise12x1220_1

Download links:

Paper

Embellishments


Don't forget to download the free digital template that I made for Ideas for Scrapbookers too! Here's the preview...

Click here to go get it!

5 comments:

Agnes said...

I love dusty rose with dark brown -- so pretty :-)

Leah. said...

I remember admiring this kit when you came out with it before and thinking it was adorable but something I could never use, but now I can!!!!!

Thanks chicky!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 12 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Jules said...

This is so cool. I am so curious how to do this things. I want to know it. =D Looking forward on your next post.

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.