Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scrappersaurus DT Work

I had a blast playing around with these Best Creation papers that I got from my good friend Dee over at Scrappersaurus.com.

DSC00072

You would not believe how much sparkle these papers have in real life. Click on the photo to zoom in and view it closer. Seriously. Sparkly! Because the papers were so pretty, I couldn’t just have PLAIN flowers… so I jazzed them up by spraying the Limited Edition Glimmer Mist that I got as well. What color did I use? Pumpkin Pie of course! What else!? LOL I cut the swirls out of an extra sheet of patterned paper and also added additional pumpkins to the bottom row. I used dimensional adhesive, so they just pop off the page!

Journaling: Usually I have to beg for help carving our family pumpkins, but not this year! Mom and Ronnie's friend Chuck came over, so I put them to work! October 31, 2009

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute. love how you used the glimmer mist.

Pam Callaghan said...

I love your page, it is so cute!!!!!

Jules said...

Cool paper! Love the color that you used in there. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

sarah said...

what a CUTE CUTE CUTE page! love those pumpkins!

hugs,
sarah.

KristenJo said...

SO CUTE!!! Your layouts rock :)

Michelle said...

This is just adorable Heather!! I love it, but you knew that already!! :)

Rbarakat said...

Love that LO! EVery once in a while I run across best creation papers - love them but I don't see them alot!