Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here. Especially in my scrapbooks! I've been in the Christmas spirit lately, and what better way to celebrate than to scrapbook last year's Christmas photos?! I'm hoping to get last year's photos done before I take more this year! LOL I thought I'd share a few of the layouts I've done in the past few weeks. If you would like to view them closer or see what products I used, you can click on the image to open it in a new window.











Thanks for stopping by, and if I don't post again before Christmas... Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

7 comments:

Agnes said...

It IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Heather.

Your post makes me want to scrapbook -- I am serious :-)

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

love all the holiday layouts. thanks so much for sharing.

Rleen said...

Aloha Heather,
I really missed your beautiful creations. Sorry it's been a while since I visit your blog, I was busy.
Your x'mas layouts are fabulous, love all the designs and the colors. You inspired me, hope to make some by the end of the month. Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Arlene

AMKrogsgaard said...

Love your holiday lo's Heather. Yay for the best season of the year!

Susan said...

Seeing all your beautiful Christmas layouts really inspires me to get busy on mine! ... right after I finish making the cards, wrapping presents, start AND finish the baking,.....yeah, the list just keeps getting longer! LOL!

Leah. said...

You totally make me want to scrap!!!

Maybe after I feed the baby, have a shower, mail parcels and bake cookies! You are super Mom chicky!

KristenJo said...

WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL creations!!! :) Now I am in the mood to scrap ;)