Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Little Birdie Surprise

DSC01054

It totally made my day when I went out to get the mail this afternoon and I found a package on my front porch from the girls at Flamingo Scraps!!! Nancy, who is on their design team, knew that I’d been eyeing the Prima Animal Bash line that they carry. Well, I was lucky enough to win a contest a week ago and Suzanne and Susan sent me these goodies! Thank you so much girls! I know just what I’ll use them for! And thanks to Nancy for being such a tweet little birdie. LOL You can visit them at their Ebay store here.

7 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Can't wait to see what you make!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your win, have a great time scrappin'.

Jules said...

Wow! Congrats for winning such cute stuff. Can't wait to see what will you make. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

Helen said...

oh how exciting .. don't you just love getting packages! LOL! Enjoy! Hope you are all feeling better now!

Kristin said...

Lovely kit! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Hope the kids are feeling better soon.

Solo said...

Cite! Lovely indeed.

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

Leah. said...

Looks like a fun kit! Have fun!