Friday, April 30, 2010

Autism Blog Hop RAK Winner

I plugged the names from all of the comments, and all of my followers into random.org and the winner is…

Cheryl
April 26, 2010 9:01 AM

Hi Heather my son has AS...I love your scrapbook layout that you have there promoting tolerance. I agree 100% and I know that collectively us Momma Warriors will be the ones to change the world for our kids by raising awareness. It must be difficult to have more than one child with disabilities but if everyone knew how special and wonderful our kids are and how we never take for granted a word or a hug -they would know true love like we do! Thanks for raising awareness -I am now a follower. TAke Care, cheryl
http://dontworrybescrappi.blogspot.com

Thank you so much to everyone who participated!!!

Cheryl, if you send me your address to miraclesmommadesigns@hotmail.com I’ll get your RAK right out to you!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yippie, Kudos to the winner! Hey I even read that comment too!

Jules said...

Congrats to the winner! =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

Solo said...

Oh wow! Congrats! ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

Carmen O. said...

Congrats to the winner! I just popped by after seeing your post on FB. Love the blog background. Owls are so cute. I'm a blog background changer, can't stay with one too long as there are so many cool, pretty, fun ones!!

Take care and have a great weekend!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

congrats to the winner....love, love, love the new blog design.