Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunshine Award

***If you are looking for the Ideas for Scrapbookers Autism Blog Hop, please scroll down. The deadline to enter is tonight at midnight!***

I got a blog award yesterday from a scrapbooking buddy of mine! Thank you so very much Tabbetha! I really appreciate it.

SunShineAward

These are the rules of the Sunshine Award:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.

2.Pass the award to 12 other Bloggers.

3.Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

I’m supposed to pass it on to 12 other bloggers, so here goes…

1. Pammy’s blog is so informative, and well organized. If you are a scrapbooker, you don’t want to miss her blog!

2. Sarah’s blog is so fun, and her scrapbook pages are always darling. Plus, you get to look at photos of her fur babies. Who could resist?!

3. Nancy keeps me from going insane. Well… who am I kidding? I’m already there. She keeps me from getting worse. You should check her out. She’s a true super woman!

4. My buddy Michelle. She cracks me up all the time, and we spend HOURS on the phone! She’s so sweet, and her scrapbook pages are gorgeous!

5. Julie is an amazing writer. It’s almost like you are there experiencing her day with her. Her kids are darling too, and she let’s people live in her guest room. (Too bad it’s full, or I’d try to move in. LOL She seems like she’d be a blast to hang out with.)

6. Liz is a crafting dynamo! She’s always got projects going and her quilts are absolutely fabulous. I want to sew like her when I grow up.

7. Leah is my sister from another Mother. We are so alike that it’s creepy sometimes! She’s a fantastic digi scrapbooker, and she just opened her own photography business. She rocks!

8. Jane is an amazing photographer, and a wonderful grandmother. She spoils her grandson rotten, but that’s what grandma’s are supposed to do right?

9. Helen is a fantastic digital scrapbooker, she’s on more creative team’s that I would know what to do with, and she ROCKS them all. You have to check out her layouts. You will be blown away!

10. Jana isn’t a close personal friend, but her blog is amazing and so are her pages. If you are looking for scrapbook sketches, she’s definitely your girl!

11. Agnes is a beautiful world traveler who makes me wish I wasn’t terrified of flying. Her blog is a thing of beauty. She’s a wonderful writer.

12. Amanda is a digi and paper scrapbooker just like me! I don’t meet too many girls that do both. Plus, she’s on the DT at one of my favorite places to shop. Her blog is super cute!

All right girls! Now you get to pick up your award, and pass it on. I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

2 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations Heather and thank you. You're too kind.

Leah. said...

Thanks Dude! I think you are pretty awesome too ;)

Now to think of 12....