Monday, April 5, 2010

Smarty Pants Digital Paper Pack

****The link for part 2 of the paper download is fixed now!!! Sorry about that. Thanks Belle for letting me know!****

MMD-SP-Preview

I’ve been searching for a really cute teal and grey combo of digital papers for a layout I want to do about my son. Since I couldn’t find any… I made some of my own. These papers are textured, and very detailed. Some of them have cogs or gears. I had a blast making them. You can download with the links below. I split them up into three separate downloads because there are so very many papers! Please respect my TOU, and feel free to link me what you make. I’d love to see!

http://www.4shared.com/file/51973670/733b4fe6/MMD-SP-PP1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/51973669/13fcc603/MMD-SP-PP2.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/51973668/64fbf695/MMD-SP-PP3.html

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

such great colors. love this.

belle007 said...

Fabulous papers! Thanks so much for sharing them. Wanted to let you that download for Paper pack 3 is for Sunny Side Up papers, 'tho.

Heather Landry said...

Thanks Belle. I've gotten it fixed. I think it was part 2 that was messed up if you want to re-download. Sorry about that!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

belle007 said...

Thanks for Smarty Pants Paper Pack 2 (oops, I did say Pack 3 before). All great papers!

sarah said...

wish i knew how to digi scrap. oh, a girl can dream! ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Jane said...

oHHH...LOOKS like I checked in right on time!!! Nice papers Heather!!! Thanks!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Thanks for the gifting!

Nic said...

Fabulous, thanks for sharing.

Jules said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing Heather. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo