Friday, May 14, 2010

That’s What Friends Are For

I found out that one of my best friends is having a scrappy RAK on her blog! You should definitely go check her out and become a follower. She’s trying to get more followers than I have! I SO don’t know why I’m helping her by posting here. LOL

Here’s a photo of the goodies!

blogcandy2_1



http://homesclscrapper.blogspot.com/

P.S. I've fixed the link. My friend Agnes busted my in my diabolical plan to send you all to the wrong place. (Kidding! I just stink at linking in blogger! LOL)

7 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

thanks sweetie.

Agnes said...

LOL Heather the link you posted doesn't work :-)

JadeCook said...

love your owl background :)

JadeCook said...

I am from Baton Rouge. When we first chatted I told you, but you must have forgotten. It was a while ago. We haven't chatted in a while. I am leaving Sunday to go to BR for the summer. I would like to get together if you are not too busy. I will be in town till the 4th of July. Or you can just check in on my blog and I will update it.

Leah. said...

How nice of her!!!

jacqueline said...

hi Heather! i haven't been around here for quite some time, and you're already got a new layout for your blog! :) it's nice!

i hope you and the family are having a great time. take care!

cheers!

Julie W said...

I panicked when I saw you weren't on Facebook anymore, but am SO glad you are still on here! Whew!